Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Trigger Day

Everything looks good so we are triggering tonight. Our largest follicle is 23 and our smallest is 10 and there is about 8 of them. I really think we will end up with 6 mature. The nurse will call later with the dosing instructions and the OR nurse will call with the time of our trigger shot tonight and our retrieval on Thursday.

3 comments:

Christi said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

RobynK said...

yeah -- I'm happy you finally get to trigger. I know you were really starting to feel horribly bloated. I do have one question -- I thought ER was about 36 hours after trigger because O was typically 48 hours after trigger (or something like that). Why do you have to wait for ER until Saturday?
Or maybe I'm just remembering everything wrong -- my brain really is not as sharp as it once was :)

Lisa said...

Yea!! I'll be offline tomorrow for Yom Kippur so I won't see your update until Friday, but, I'll be thinking of you!

By the way, I had ER on Yom Kippur last year!