My days of bedrest are done and I am on light activity for the next 24 hours before I can resume my normal schedule. I do have restrictions of no jogging, aerobics or lifting anything over 25 pounds - more excuses to not go to the gym.
I came to work today but don't plan to do much walking around except to come and go and get some lunch. Not that I love coming to work, but I don't think I could take another day on the sofa or being in the house and not doing anything at all. I went through all the movies I wanted to see on pay per view and daytime tv is boring.
I feel a little crampy but that is just from the ER and ET. My cyst is a little painful, but that is normal also.
I poas yesterday to see if the trigger is still there and it is. I beautiful positive preganancy test. Too bad it isn't realy. Hopefully in a couple weeks we will get a real positive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am hoping and praying so hard for you!!!
Post a Comment