It looks like we will end up with 6 eggs at retrieval based on this morning's appointment. All 6 range from 10 to 12mm - which is excellent that they are so close in size, so that gives me hope that they will all be mature. I was disappointed that they didn't see any new little ones sprouting, but 6 mature is a great number. I just keep trying to tell myself that over and over.
My Estrogen level is 157 - a little more than doubled - which makes my RE very happy. I am slightly higher than I was for the last IVF. With luck, things will really get cooking by Saturday. I am hoping that we will be able to trigger Monday night with an ER on Wednesday. If that is the case, I won't have to buy anymore meds and we can do acupuncture at the clinic before and after the transfer on that following Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like a fantastic checkup today. 5 follies is GREAT!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment