Our day started at 4:30am. We left the house at 5:15 and made it to Rockville by 5:50. I was immediately hooked up to an IV and we reviewed the procedure and instructions for afterwards. I was in OR for the retrieval at 7 and back in recovery waking up by 7:45. We had a different doctor today, but he seemed nice enough.
I feel a little bit like deja vu. We retrieved 8 eggs today - same as our last IVF. We will find out tomorrow how many are mature and fertilized. If I had to guess, I am going to say 6 are mature and hopefully we get 5 or 6 that fertilized versus the 4 we had last time.
The doctor did drain our cyst and he almost seemed disgusted by its contents when he was telling me about it. I guess he was expecting and egg and instead he got a catheter filled with blood (sorry if that is tmi).
Now it is time for my nap on the sofa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
get some rest!! praying for tons of embryos!!!!
Post a Comment