I so want this to be over. I actually told the u/s tech this morning that I need to trigger tonight because I don't think I can go another day. She just laughed. I am right on the line and it will depend on my estrogen level and my response from the last cycle to make the decision to trigger tonight or tomorrow night. Based on that, I have a feeling they will hold me one more day since I stimmed for 11 days last cycle. They are going to try to call early so I can pick up some more meds if we get carried over until tomorrow.
I have 7 follies over 14mm right now and one little one around 12. I am still not expecting to get more than 6 mature eggs though because the cysts now may look like follicles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sorry you are so uncomfortable. It will be worth it when you get that BFP this cycle :)
Post a Comment