I will attempt to be post positive today even though I am feeling very negative at the moment. My RE returned from vacation and called to say that she saw the embryologist report from last week and everything looked really great and she is feeling very positive. I am not going to put much stock in that because she said that after the last round and we all know how that turned out - oh wait, that was negative.
I am down 6 pounds to my pre-IVF weight and all of my clothes are fitting nicely again. There was no diet or exercise involved, just not taking the drugs or the dhea allowed for me to return to my natural weight. Thank goodness because I am going to San Antonio for a presentation next week and I was worried that I was going to go out and buy a new suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you didn't test today?! will you tomorrow?
Post a Comment