Friday, October 17, 2008

5dp3dt or 8dpo

I got my stark white, negative test this morning. The trigger is definitely out of my system. Nothing new to report. I feel gross, sore, tired, and hungry. My husband would probably add really cranky as well. All signs that the progesterone is doing its thing. My rash/acne issue is still the same - no better or worse.

We have our 3rd annual pumpkin carving contest this weekend with some friends. I am the reigning champion and I have a good chance to win again because everyone else will be getting drunk and I will be sober. I have a few designs in mind but nothing solid yet. I'll post the pictures on Sunday or Monday.

2 comments:

Christi said...

hang in there. just a few more days!!!

good luck w carving, can't wait to see pics....

Also, I wanted to thank you, you have been so supportive on my blog, always leaving comments and saying the right thing! It's just nice to know people who get it. Thanks for being so hopeful for me since I can't be for myself. I am so hopeful for you!!!!!

RobynK said...

I can't wait to see pictures -- sounds like a lot of fun!