Tuesday, October 21, 2008

9dp3dt or 12dpo

Negative. I am starting to see the writing on the wall. I won't give up until Friday, but I am preparing for the worst. I am not sure if it is better to test ahead or not. I didn't last time and was crushed the day of my beta. Now that I am testing and getting negatives, it is hard to take the injection everyday know it is probably pointless, but at least I am emotionally preparing myself for a bad outcome.

I am trying to decide to call my RE back today. Not that it will change the outcome, but I am curious how good the embryos really were.

As of today (actually starting on Sunday), I am starving to death and have cramps. It makes S still believe that it is going to come out positive. I think my cramps are a result of wearing panty hose for the first time in 6 months:)

1 comment:

Christi said...

I'm sorry... I'm hoping it's just too early. I have seen girls get negatives the day of their betas and turn out to be pregnant, beta was 21. Hang in there.