I tested again this morning to find out if the trigger was still in my system. It looks like it is, but just barely. It was one of those test results that if you were pregnant you wouldn't be really sure until you tested again the next day. That is how light the line is. I am guess by tomorrow it should be stark white.
As for symptoms - just everything you can expect from being on progesterone. Really sore bbs, cramping and hunger. All I have had before and all just meaning that it is a s/e of progesterone. The only new one I picked up this time is some acne on my chest. It is disturbing. Thankfully it is all on my chest so I can cover it up, but it still gross.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm hoping and praying so hard!!!
Post a Comment