Friday, October 24, 2008

12dp3dt or 15dpo

Finally Friday and it least there is some good news today. S didn't get laid off this morning. Is it layed off or laid off. I am not sure, but either way, it didn't happen thank goodness. His company was having major lay offs today and they were told to sit by the phone to get the call from their manager. Some people in his group were cut, but he survived.

It has been busy at work getting ready for my trip to San Antonio next week - and of course, my obsession with POAS. I haven't tested again. Not sure if I will or won't through the weekend. I have plenty to do around the house to keep me busy so the weekend should fly by.

So let's look at the breakdown of symptoms:

Sore bbs (same as last time because of progesterone)
Cramping (same as last time)
Tired (same as last time)
Starving - this is my only different symptom. I don't have it everyday but when it comes, it is crazy. I had it again yesterday. So far not today, but it is usually worse in the afternoon.

3 comments:

Christi said...

I'm so glad that he didn't get let go!! that is great news and a relief I'm sure....

glad you have lots to keep you busy and keep your mind focused elsewhere!!

RobynK said...

Thank goodness for good news about S's job. That is one stress you certainly do not need so I'm glad it's out of the way!

Lisa said...

Poor you! The 2ww is pure torture as you examine every little twinge and sensation. I feel for ya. It's not easy. And I'm crossing my fingers and sending all kinds of sticky dust your way for a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!