I guess it is a good thing I have acupuncture tonight. I also am moving to a more positive attitude going into the ER. I have done everything I possibly could to make this a success so there are no regrets. I gave up drinking, caffeine, took tons of injections, gained a little weight, and took up acupunture and meditation. I don't think there is anything else that I could have done to get better results. In the end, it is what it is.
My butt cheek is so sore from last night's trigger shot. I wince everytime I have to sit down or stand up. I am not looking forward to 18 days of progesterone injections.
So here is the plan -
1. Tonight I take zithromax
2. Tomorrow no food or drink before the procedure
3. We have to be at Shady Grove, Rockville at 9:30 tomorrow morning so we probably will leave at 8 just to be on the safe side. You never know with traffic in the lovely DC area.
4. I will be put under and it should take about 15 minutes. I think recovery is there is about 30 minutes and then we head home for a day of lounging on the sofa and watching movies. I got the Darc a chew bone to keep her out of my hair for the day.
So I will try to update my blog sometime tomorrow when I get back to let you know how it went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment