Last Friday ended as badly as it could. With no call back about the insurance, receiving dozen of forms from CCRM to complete, and re-living the whole thing at acupuncture, I just lost it. I forgot to mention several beers in that build up as well. By the time we got home from happy hour at 10, I was a complete mess. Poor Sean. I don't think he has ever seen my cry so hard. Everything felt completely overwhelming and hopeless. I must have sobbed for an hour.
I kept busy most of the weekend and by Sunday night we had all the forms complete.
I spoke with Shady Grove today and they said it would take 3 weeks to copy (at .65 a page) and fax my file to CCRM. Seems a little ridiculous to me, but I guess I don't have many options. I am trying to get the blood work results faxed this week so at least the Dr. will have something to look at besides our interpretation of everything.
I am looking forward to our consult on Friday. I am not sure what I am hoping to get out of it though. Do I really have the guts to go through with it all? It would be so much easier just to start another cycle at Shady Grove. I guess that is what I am hoping to get out of it. Do they think it is worth it for us to come there or should we just stay at Shady Grove.
I did get an email about the insurance saying that they put in another request to have the denial pulled to give us the reason. Why wasn't the first request answered is what I want to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment