Tuesday, April 15, 2008

10dp3dt

10 days past the 3 day transfer and I can't bring myself to test. I have all the same symptoms that could be AF or could be Pregnancy. I am so bloated at night I look like I am 4 months pregnant and my bb's are really sore. The progesterone meds mocks symptoms of pregnancy so there is really no way of knowing one way or another.

If I went to a different clinic I would have my beta test on Thursday or Friday of this week. My clinic however tests very late so we won't have a definitive answer until next week.

It is so funny, I 've never waited this long to test before in the past 18 months. I usually whip out my first test around 9 dpo (days past ovulation) because I couldn't stand the wait. I am now 13dpo and can't even think about testing. I guess it is because we don't know what we will do next if it is negative. If I don't test then I don't have to deal with it.

On a happy note, 2 people I met through process have found out the are pregnant on IVF #1. I am so thrilled for both of them.

No comments: