I am glad this week is over. It has been so emotional. I go from anger, to sadness, to stress and back to hopelessness. No word yet from my insurance company on the claims denial. They were suppose to contact me today. I know the day isn't over with, but I already have left messages and not gotten a response. Why does it have to be so difficult.
On a positive note, we have a telephone consult with the Colorado (CCRM) clinic for next Friday. They are sending paperwork for us to complete over the weekend. I can't wait until next Friday to get here so I can feel like we have a plan and hope again.
And I guess there is always this cycle on our own (hahahahah). I am going to acupuncture tonight and next week. I am not sure we remember how to do that anymore without medication, devices or someone giving us strict instructions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment