Friday, April 18, 2008

4 weeks and 2 days

If I were pregnant that is how far along I would be. It seems so strange not knowing one way or another. I have to say that I am not very confident that it worked. Let's just say that it is looking more like AF symptoms than pregnancy symptoms. I know all the rhetoric that they can be similar, but I also know my body. I would like to hope I am completely wrong. After 18 months of trying though you pretty much know everything there is to know about getting (or trying to) get pregnant.

On a b!tchy note - I hate when people tell me to stay positive as if that is going to change the test result. It is not like if I were positive and not preg that I would instantly become preg or even thoughI have negative thoughts that something bad would happen if I were. It is what it is regardless if I am positive or negative.

In any case, I probably won't blog for the next week so I can deal with everything one way or another. I promise I will post something by Wednesday night. Stay tuned..........

No comments: