We have to be at Shady Grove in Rockville at 8:15 tomorrow morning for a 9:00 transfer. We will do my daily PIO injection at 7:30 and then get in the car. I have to empty my bladder before getting in the car and then drink 32oz of water before we get there. It is going to be awful - I don't know how I won't wet myself. We will meet with the embryologist and the doctor to talk about how many to transfer and then do the transfer. It takes about 10 minutes and hopefully they will give me some valium.
After that it is 24 hours of complete bedrest. I probably will hang out on Sunday on the sofa as well. Darc will be in heaven. I plan to have the lap top next to me so I can do an update when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment