Yesterday they were equal - $400 a piece. The car was stuck in park and needed a new brake switch and as it turns out, a fan belt. The dog was a blood pooing and vomiting disaster yesterday in the house (sorry if that is TMI). Luckily I wasn't the first person home since I was getting the car. So off to the vet she and her father went. Her bill was also $400 for exams, meds, an IV and a fecal sample.
There is a recall on her brand of food so I am trying to see if we can figure out if her food was contaminated. For now, she is on boiled chicken and rice.
On the bright side - 2 days until my hotdog and beer at the Yankees game. The weather is suppose to be beautiful. I can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment