Monday, September 29, 2008
Day 2 Stims
I am not feeling well today. This cycle is definitely different. My other IVF cycles I had terrible headaches at this point because of a lack of estrogen. This cycle I have a very faint headache, but I just don't feel great. I guess it is from the estrogen patch that I am still wearing. I have my first stim check tomorrow morning. Hopefully this change in how I feel means a better response this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
the last post i read was the insurance one...you alrady have 4 posts after that. awesome on CCRM test results!! what a relief,even if you didnt have it on your mind...hehehe...great start on the cycle. have you tried some warm tea or a piece chcolate for those estrogen headaches?I have had some real bad ones this past month...hope you feel better
Oh, I so hope so!!!
I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better ASAP!!!!
Post a Comment