The cyst has now collapsed from 69mm to 18mm which is great news - definitely no surgery. We now just have to wait to hear from my RE that she is comfortable starting this cycle with it that size. I can't imagine she won't be since my permanent cyst is 20mm all the time.
The one disturbing part of the appointment was when the RE who was attending this morning said, you have alot of little cysts. What does that mean?! He was casual about it but I find it strange that I am now getting cysts that I never had before. I guess I will ask Dr. G when she calls me this afternoon. I just wish he kept it to himself at this point. It just gives me something else to worry about.
In any case, a good day so far. Hopefully Dr. G will call early this afternoon with the results. I also got my schedule yesterday and it looks like I start patches on 9/23 and ganirelix on 9/24.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment