Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It is now sinking in

that we aren't going forward this month. I just can't believe it. All the preparing and anticipating and now we wait for 4 weeks. I have kept the estrogen patch on in hopes that they will call and say we made a mistake and your b/w looks great. I know that isn't going to happen but I really wish it would. Poor Sean, I was so miserable this weekend just preparing myself to get started and now we can't. Now he will have to deal with it all over again at the end of this month. SO FRUSTRATING. I feel like time is slipping away.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I hear you, sweetie. I was officially cancelled, triggered, did the IUI on Friday, and I STILL don't really believe that I'm not going to get a call to come in for ER tomorrow. It's just so hard to accept....

Pria said...

dont lose hope yet...there will be light at the end of this tunnel....