Thursday, September 25, 2008

AWESOME DAY:)

I just found out my company worked out a deal out with our insurance company to cover three IVFs. I am so excited!! We are paying out of pocket for this one and probably wouldn't be able to afford another one until the end of next year. Now we have some peace of mind that if this one doesn't work, we have 3 more tries and they are covered. The only bad part is that I don't think my primary care doctor is in the plan - but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Looks like AF should arrive tomorrow as scheduled so I will have my doctor's appt Saturday morning and start stims Saturday night. I am a little nervous about the check up because I have been having some pinching on my right side. Hopefully my cyst is not flaring up.

2 comments:

Christi said...

great news!

Lisa said...

Kate - that is wonderful news!!