I had a root canal last Friday and it is giving so much trouble. I don't know how I would have made it through the weekend without vicodin and motrin 800. It is slowly healing but it is still quite painful. I am down to motrin 800 during the day and both at night.
The pharmacy called me yesterday about my drug ordered and I almost crashed my car. Apparently my new insurance only covers 50% of our meds. That is so disappointing. Again, it didn't have to be if they could have told me this information last year when I asked for it. 11 more months on this insurance and then I can switch. I am trying to be grateful for the benefits we are getting, but they make it really hard.
I go to acupuncture at the new place tonight. It is associated with my RE so I thought it was worth a try. I will be going this week and next, and then probably won't go again until before and after the ET. I feel like that is the one thing we didn't do for our IVF's that hopefully makes a difference this time. I did acupuncture for both cycles, but I never went right before and right after the transfer because it was on a weekend and my acupuncturist was closed. They say that it can significantly raise the chances of it working by going at those times on the day of transfer so I figure what do I have to lose at this point. It looks like my ET will be a weekday this time so it should all work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment