Friday AF arrived on schedule and Saturday morning I had my b/w and u/s appointment. I was happy to see Julie, my favorite u/s tech, was working. All my cysts were quiet (which is a first) and I had lots of little follicles. I didn't ask her for a number because I don't want to get my hopes up if it is high or be bummed out if her 'lots of little follies' means 6. The b/w came back good also so I started stims last night.
We had to wait a few minutes between our u/s check and meeting with the nurse so Julie came out to chat with us. We started talking about vacations and she mentioned she was taking her husband to Florida this weekend for spring training. S asked what team they support and she said the Red Sox. S immediately said 'it is no wonder this hasn't worked yet'. We all had a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so excited for you. Keep updating on how stims are coming along.
Post a Comment