Tuesday, February 3, 2009

IVF approved - Time to order meds

We got the actual IVF approval today so I put down our deposit for this IVF and I am waiting to hear back from my nurse about my medications. Since I am with a new insurance company with their own pharmacies, I am not sure if I get my meds there or somewhere else. We don't have to pay that much for the IVF itself, but my insurance doesn't cover ICSI or AH so we will be paying for those oop. Still, it will be a third of the cost of our last cycle so I can't complain.

I scheduled an acupuncture appointment for next week at a new place that is located at my RE. I had planned to go around my ET for the last IVF, but my ET happened to fall on a Sunday and they were closed. Hopefully that won't be the case this time and since I am starting early, if it does fall on a Sunday they might have someone come in.

Now it is just the waiting game. I am testing with OPKs to catch my surge. I will start patches 10 days after that.

1 comment:

MJ said...

waiting is the worst but you've got the ball rolling and things will be happening in no time!!

YEAH!!