Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 6 stim check

Dr G was working this morning so it was nice to have her there to talk about my progress so far. Things on the right side are still slow, but the left side now is growing. We have 2 follies that finally reached 10. She is waiting for the estrogen report to get a better understanding if things are really progressing.

I saw my chart this morning and I can understand why they are concerned. Although it seems like I have lots of follies this time, my estrogen dropped from 84 on Sat to 63 yesterday. Really they want to see a doubling, not a 20 point drop. If we ever cycle again (which I can't imagine we will), I think I would discuss either using less ganirelix up front or starting it earlier so it isn't still working when I start stims.

Now we wait for the b/w report.

No comments: