S and I spent the weekend in Charleston and Fripp Island. We had a great time. We went down on Thursday night for some alone time and to tour the city on Friday. The weather was beautiful. Friday night we drove to Fripp Island with some friends. Despite the crappy weather, we had lots of fun and way too much food.
Monday I started my estrogen patches and this morning I took my first ganirelix injection. I keep that up for the next few days and wait for AF to arrive (probably Friday). I will have my appt at the RE Sat or Sun morning and start stims that night if everything looks good. I don't have too much pain so I am guessing my cysts are quiet this month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay for quiet cysts... those buggers ruin everything!!! Good Luck with your stims!
Post a Comment