Thursday, January 31, 2008

Now we wait

I just love my doctor. She made sure she was there this morning for my appointment to talk about everything. She said the key will be if my estrogen doubles. If it does, we can keep going, if not we will have to cancel. She said that it was probably the Lupron that caused the issue and now that they know that they will change my protocol for next time around. The good news is we can start again as soon as my next cycle starts.

We also won't convert to an IUI because if my estrogen stays low, there is a good chance I won't even ovulate. She said we can try on our own but I don't think there is much of a chance.

They did see some tiny follies forming on one of my ovaries so that is making me get my hopes up a little - which probably is not a good idea.

More to come later today......

No comments: