Thursday, January 10, 2008

Busy IVF Day - Meds and Mock Transfer

Delivery for the meds is tomorrow afternoon. I can't believe this is all coming together. I had a little freak out moment this morning when they said my insurance wasn't working for the prescriptions. Luckily someone was just misspelling the name and once they fixed it the problem was resolved.

The mock transfer went well but was more painful than I anticipated. As with all the catheritizations, there was an issue with my uterus being tilted back. Once they got the catheter in place, they shot in the dye and took the pictures. All looks perfect.

We reviewed the schedule and I start my first set of injections on 1/19. It is a morning shot so that should be a week of fun with Sean. He is going to be glad he is away for part of the week.

No comments: