Friday, January 18, 2008

A day of lasts

Last day for alcohol and caffeine. I decided that I am going to cut them both out completely since I am starting my Lupron tomorrow. There is no real evidence one way or the other about their role in infertility, but I decided to err on the side of caution and give them up while going through this process. Caffeine shouldn't be an issue. I have been cutting back to one cup in the morning and decaf if I have any the rest of the day. Red wine is a little more difficult. There is nothing better than a nice glass of red wine at the end of a long day. It goes so perfectly with pasta and steak.

I go for acupuncture tonight for session number 2. I am looking forward to it. My back is still feeling good so that alone was worth the cost of it.

No comments: