Friday, January 18, 2008

I am fertile

At least that is what the acupuncturist said. She is a little disappointed that we are going into our IVF cycle now because she feels like we could get pregnant on our own. That is very nice to hear, but after 3 failed IUIs and months of trying on our own, we definitely are sticking with the plan. I am glad though she feels good that our egg quality is excellent and we are ready to go.

Tonight's appointment was all about balance - which apparently I was not. After 20 minutes of resting with needles in my hands, feet and knees, I am now balanced again. Maybe I won't be so clumsy:) I guess we can't expect miracles.

She also did some work on my lower back and she said it is improving. I need to work on my mid back with the exercise she gave me. The massage on my lower back alone was worth the money.

My next appointment is Thursday.

No comments: