Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lots of IVF stuff today

This morning I went for my suppression check and they found a cyst. I just wanted to scream 'how can I have a cyst after a month of bcp and Lupron.' In any case, the b/w came back all clear so we start our stim shots tonight (I will write a different entry on that whole thing.) Needless to say I feel like a chemist.

We then went to our injections class at 10:30. Good thing since we are starting our stims tonight. I was horrified when I saw the needle for the HCG and the Progesterone in Oil (PIO). Both shots will be given in my butt. Sean decided he needed a live body for practice. I wasn't game at first but decided that with his needle phobia, it might be best to try it out. It actually was too bad. The needle really didn't hurt but then again it also was just filled with saline. The PIO is suppose to be pretty bad so they gave us lots of tips to help get through it.

Lastly, I went to acupuncture. I have a cold coming on so that was the focus for today. Hopefully I will start noticing some change tomorrow.

No comments: