We met with the doctor and he was very nice. He gave me the scary speach of 'you are old and having a baby' and what could go wrong. He examined me and said you definitely feel 9 weeks pregnant. No u/s which was disappointing. Our next visit with him would be in 4 weeks. The insurance referral did not happen like they told me it would, so most likely we will end up paying for our visit today oop.
We discussed the possible tests that we could have starting at 11 weeks. S and I do want to do the testing, but of course, that has now become a problem. In order to see the MFM (high risk dr) to run the test, we need another referral. ERRRRRRRRRR
So I am almost raising the white flag to deliver at Fairfax Hospital instead of beloved Alexandria because the stress of all the back and forth is getting to be too much. Every other day I am back in the Kaiser building for a referral or lab work because everything must be done in their facility or they won't pay for it.
Tomorrow I am seeing a Kaiser practice OB.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh how Kaiser sucks...you've been reading my cancer blog and know how much they suck! You can file an appeal after you've seen a Dr. (at least with my Kaiser plan you can). I wish you all the best.
Oh you poor thing! I hate all this stressful insurance/testing crap. *HUGS*
Post a Comment