Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We trigger tonight

My nurse just called and we are definitely triggering tonight. They don't even want me to do a gonal-f or menopur boost like we did the other cycles. My estrogen is 1209. I am waiting for the call from the OR nurse to tell me the exact time we trigger. It usually is around midnight. It has to be exactly 36 hours from the time of the retrieval.

In my quest to see the brightside of all that medication, I remembered that a friend of mine will be starting her IVF cycle in a couple months and I am sure she would be thrilled to get some meds. So hopefully they won't go to waste.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Yay for triggering!!!

P.S.- I tagged you in my blog for an award.

a said...

yes, save all meds please! good luck! i'm keeping my ovaries crossed for you! ally