Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 8 stim check

I am not sure how I am feeling. We have 3 follicles that are between 11-13 and everything else is under 10 still. My estrogen was 346. I see this going one of two ways. Either we are still on track for day 11 trigger and we aren't going get very many eggs or we are a few days behind and we will trigger on day 12 or 13 and have about the same number as last 2 IVFs. I add ganirelix into the mix starting Sunday night to stop the bigger ones from taking off so the little ones catch up.

We are also getting snow tonight. That should make for a interesting drive to the RE tomorrow morning. I just hope that they are wrong about the amounts.

2 comments:

MJ said...

I am so sorry for your stressful situation. I know all too well about worrying about this crap. I'm praying that those other follies catch up and you can get some quality eggs even if that means you have to stim a bit longer.

~Meghan

Dianne said...

Good Luck!!!!!!!