It was a long weekend. We go the call on Saturday that only 5 of the 7 were mature and of that, only 4 fertilized. I had a meltdown. By the end of the day Saturday I didn't even want to transfer any of them back because I felt it was pointless and I didn't want to go through all of this disappointment again a few weeks from now when we found out it didn't work. S talked me down off the ledge and got me at least to the point of doing the transfer back. I haven't made it to the level of thinking that we have any chance of this working.
That brings me to this morning. We transferred 4 embryos. 2 are grade one and 2 are grade two. They are a 7, 6 and two 5 cells. I did acupuncture before and after my ET - which is suppose to increase your odds anywhere from 17-47%. I am now back home resting on the sofa for the next 24 hours.
I don't expect to post much during the next couple weeks. I decided not to test at all or at least too far in advance of my blood test.
Thanks for all the support! Let's hope that this is it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Best of luck to you!
Good Luck!!!! I'll be ther soon I hope!
positive thoughts ur way! ally
I'm catching up, so, sorry this is a couple of days late, but, everything sounds great!! Many prayers that at least one of these babies sticks!!
I am praying for you.
I have followed your journey the past couple of weeks and felt compelled to tell you not to give up hope. A dear friend of mine did IVF and on the third round only ONE egg fertilized. They could have been devasted but decided to transfer that one because in their words, "we are only asking for one." It worked and they have a beautiful healthy 20 month old girl now after 7 years of trying. Hang in there! You never know what could happen. Praying for you!
Post a Comment