Monday, August 18, 2008

Vacation over and I need a vacation

We had mostly good weather at the beach and the dog had a great time playing in the waves. She hated the pool though which was really disturbing. She is the fun police.

Vacation ended with 3 days of racing/sailing in our small boat. We made it out on the course on Friday only to rush in for storms. Saturday we had 5 races and Sunday was a bust with 2 races started and only one finished due to lack of wind so we bobbed around for hours - very painful. I feeling every bit of my age today. We haven't sailed the boat in a year so it was an exhausting and frustrating weekend at points. I am glad we went though.

We got home late last night to find our new neighbors moved in over the weekend. They have a dog, but we haven't made any introductions yet. I am nervous that the Darc won't get along as well with this one as the dog that lived there before. She is so fussy.

No positive OPK yet. I am on cd 13. If I don't get a positive by Wednesday I have to go in for a blood test. I tested this morning and it was still negative. I will test again tonight.

No comments: