Friday, August 29, 2008

It is finally here:)

Not that it is all that eventful, but this morning I put on my first estrogen patch. Tomorrow I do my first injection. Now it is the wait for AF to arrive. My hope is for Monday or Tuesday.

I also had more adventures in wheatgrass - I may vomit just thinking about it. I took my car in for service and wondered around a new shopping area while I waited. I had always heard about wheatgrass power shots at Jamba Juice but never tried it because we don't have one in our area. As it turns out, there is a new organic juice bar in the shopping plaza and they carry1 and 2 oz shots of wheatgrass. I opted for the 2 oz and watched them cut the grass and make my power shot. It was disgusting. I really thought I might get sick outside the store. It is hard to believe there was something worse than what I was drinking, but that is it. I am not sure I could do it again.

4 comments:

Christi said...

good luck! ick, it sounds awful

Lisa said...

I am so excited for you!!!

Marley said...

I can't believe that you like the dried wheatgrass more than the fresh. The dried stuff makes me gag and then feel sick the rest of the day. The fresh stuff goes down easy. Anyway, won't it be nice when we can both stop drinking that slime? Hang in there!

Jill said...

I hope your first shots went well today! Glad you are able to drink the wheatgrass. Good luck, Kate and hope AF arrives soon!!