and she is furious. I forgot how awful AF can be after taking stims.
I have decided that I am giving our baby making until the end of the year and then I am done. I can't do it anymore. It is almost 2 years of trying now with nothing to show except heartache and alot of bills. I plan to give it my all for the next 5 months and then I am done.
I went back on DHEA and I also started drinking a glass of wheat grass every morning (it is as disgusting as it sounds). I am going to change my diet based on some of the fertility books and continue acupuncture once week. We are going forward with our next IVF (cycle #4) doing EPP. If it doesn't work, I will do one more in November. I have a work trip at the end of October so that will give us a month or two break in between.
Our schedule for IVF #4 should be:
Start estrogen patches Aug 27
Start Ganerilex injections Aug 28
AF should arrive Sept 1
Baseline check Sept 2 and start Stim injections
ER - Sept 14
ET - Sept 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You will literally be 2 weeks behind me! I'll let you know how it goes!
I despise AF after following stims! That's the worst!
I pray that this will be your successful IVF cycle Kate. I think of you often and know that you are going through such a rough time. Please reach out to me anytime if you ever need to talk "off-line."
IVF#4 starts very, very soon for you! Hoping for a great outcome for you!
Post a Comment