One day left of a drug/hormone free life. I was really looking forward to the start of the cycle until I read the blog of a fellow IF person that her EPP IVF wasn't the answer and her cycle is going to be cancelled or converted to an IUI with one egg. I have so much hope for this protocol. I don't expect a large amount of eggs (4-6) but hopefully better quality. Now I feel a little defeated. Why didn't it work for her and maybe it won't work for us. She is going to the best clinic in the country for poor responders and now her cycle is cancelled. My heart is breaking for her and I am starting to freak out.
I also think I got caff coffee this morning instead of decaf so I am ready to jump out of my skin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh no!!!! I'm assuming I'm the poor shmo who is bringing you down!! I'm so sorry!!!!!!
I have read so much about this protocol and how many women it has helped and you should be going into it with high, high hopes!!! Honestly, I really don't think it was the protocol that hurt me. I really believe that it was just a bad month, they happen sometimes, and that if we do this protocol again it will have different results.
I am so excited and encouraged for you as you kick off your cycle!!
Post a Comment