Thursday, August 28, 2008

My pants are a reminder of my infertility

Between the DHEA s/e and little exercise, my pants are now too tight. What fit 8 months ago is now very snug in my waist, butt and thighs. When I walk, sit or button them it is a constant reminder that I am infertile. I reached my max weight again this week (3 weeks of dhea) and it makes me depressed. I saw pictures of me from our beach vacation and they make me want to cry. I worked for so many years to stay and shape and I feel like it has all been completely undone. I keep telling myself that when I get pregnant it will be worth it and it won't matter how I look because my body is going to change in the next 9 months anyway. But you can only tell yourself that for so long. I do have a plan though if we don't get pregnant to get back in shape. Hopefully I can avoid buying new clothes until I either get pregnant or get back into shape.

No comments: