I know I am posting a day early, but I figured since I had an appointment with the specialist today I would update right away. Both babies were looking good. Baby A is 2lb 1oz and Baby B is 1lb 14oz. Baby A's bad kidney has grown slightly so they are going to have to watch it to make sure that it doesn't interfere with the rest of the growth of his organs. Baby B's growth dropped slightly but she is still within the normal range. My cervix is still long and closed and Baby A's placenta have moved up a little so I am almost out of placenta previa range, which is great.
Here are some pictures from today.
Baby A is still head down ready to go. They were able to get somewhat of a profile picture but you can see his sister's foot also made it in the picture.

Baby B is breech again. She is curled up with her legs over her head and she was playing with her toes.
Baby A is still head down ready to go. They were able to get somewhat of a profile picture but you can see his sister's foot also made it in the picture.

Baby B is breech again. She is curled up with her legs over her head and she was playing with her toes.

We had a follow up OB appointment on Monday and I followed the diet so well that I wasn't getting enough glucose so I started added more carbs and sugar back into my diet:) I do alot of expermenting with food to see what works and what doesn't. Pizza good, Spagehetti good, PB&J very bad.
The OB said that I was also anemic so I increased my iron to twice a day. Between the diet and the iron I am feeling really good right now. I still can't stand or walk for long periods of time, but at least I don't feel like I want to pass out all the time.
Babies Progress:
This week, your babies weigh almost 2 pounds each (like a head of cauliflower) and are about 14 1/2 inches long with their legs extended. They are sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking their fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your babies' brains is very active now. While their lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother them, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.
My progress:
I haven't gained really any more weight, but it doesn't look like the little ones are having any problem getting what they need. I have gained 16 pounds so far.
My progress:
I haven't gained really any more weight, but it doesn't look like the little ones are having any problem getting what they need. I have gained 16 pounds so far.
Room progress:
Drywall going up
Primer on the new walls




1 comment:
WOw Kate I cant believe what progress has been made in their bedroom - looks great! Cant wait to see how it comes along! You look great!
Oh and I cant believe baby #2 has (her?) legs over her head like that? Cant image its very comfortable? hahah
Post a Comment