Friday, August 14, 2009

Week 25 - VACATION!

I have been waiting for ts week all summer long. It is going to be great to have 7 days of just relaxing.

I feel like I have hit a wall this week. I am really tired and braxton hicks have started. Although I am only 25 weeks, I am measuring around 31 weeks. I just can't image how hard the next 10 weeks are going to be.

About the babies:
Head to heels, your babies are now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Their weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but they are beginning to exchange their long, lean look for some baby fat. Their wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and they will start to look more and more like newborns. They are also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture.

About me:
I am up 2 pounds. Not exactly great progress but still going up. My goal is 5 more pounds in 2 weeks before our next appointment with the specialist.





The babies' room progress:
Things are progressing well. The insulation went up this week so next on our list is to have the inspection for it. We also have to install the heater and soon after that they drywall can go up.




No comments: