It was a busy week. We had a surpise birthday party for S and we managed to actually surprise him. It took him all of Sunday to recover.
S has also been working every evening on the babies' room. I will update with pictures after the weekend.
I have gained 12 pounds so I am well on my way to the 15 pounds that I want to gain by our next appointment with the specialist.
How your baby's growing:
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your babies are starting to look like miniature newborns. Their lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and they are even developing tiny tooth buds beneath their gums. Their eyes have formed, but their irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers their body and the deep wrinkles on their skin, which they will sport until they add a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside their belly, their pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment