Friday, July 17, 2009

Week 21 -

I have felt suprisingly well this week - I think the best that I have all pregnancy. I have slowed down my activity so that is probably helping and I had my thyroid meds increased so hopefully that is giving me more energy. I have now gained 10 pounds.

Babies' progress:
Your babies' blood circulation is completely functional. The umbilical cord system continues to grow and thicken as blood travels with considerable force through the body to nurture the babies. The placentas are now almost equal in size to the babies. Your babies will be getting much larger during the second half of your pregnancy. Your babies' crown-to-rump length at this time is 7.2 inches and they weigh approximately 10.5 ounces. Your growing babies are about the size of a large banana. Your weight gain so far will be around 10 to 15 pounds. As your babies begin to lay down more fat, your weight will also increase. During the next 10 weeks, you will gain about half of the total gain for your entire pregnancy.

Babies' room progress:



All the walls came down and now the real work can begin.


My progress:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments: