We go for our level II ultrasound on July 14th. We originally had it scheduled for the 21st but it was moved up since we are now having it with the high risk specialist. I am so excited to see them. It will also be a great birthday present for their dad. I will post pictures afterwards.+
My weight is now up to 9 pounds from pre-pregnancy. It is hard to believe that I am going to gain another 20-25 pounds before they are born. I guess since they have to gain another 4 pounds each, we all have a long way to go.
How your babies growing:
Your babies weigh about 10 1/2 ounces now. They are also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. They are swallowing more these days, which is good practice for their digestive systems. They are also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in their first soiled diaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment