I have gained a half pound since our last appointment and the doctor said that was normal -- so total pounds so far is 4 (although the scale was back down to 3 this morning) . I am measuring around 16 weeks which is on track for twins. We also heard their beautiful heartbeats and they are going strong. The OB told us to enjoy the second tri because that will be our down time.
We are starting to think about their room and I found some cute girl bedding that I like. I also think I found boy bedding that will match, but I will have to see them in person to decide. They are at 2 different stores of course.
Your Babies
Your babies' bodies systems are starting to work on their own. The digestive system practices moving food along the intestines and through the renal system and they can create and eliminate urine. They also continues to practice breathing the amniotic fluid in and out of his lungs. Your babies have tiny, soft nails on his fingers and toes, is growing hair and may even suck their thumbs. Your babies iare approximately 10-11.5 cm (3 1/2 -4 inches) and weigh approximately 1.5 ounces. Also, your babies' blood is beginning to form in the bone marrow and blood vessels are beginning to connect various parts of the fetus to another. The joints and muscles allow your babies full body movement so your babies are able to move around. The babies' necks are getting longer and their chins are no longer resting on their chest. The eyes and ears continue to move into place. The hands are becoming functional and reflex movements often occur. Nourishment now comes from the placentas. Remember, some of what you eat and drink is getting through to your babies. (Well I hope they love cheese curls because they are my new craving).
Your babies' bodies systems are starting to work on their own. The digestive system practices moving food along the intestines and through the renal system and they can create and eliminate urine. They also continues to practice breathing the amniotic fluid in and out of his lungs. Your babies have tiny, soft nails on his fingers and toes, is growing hair and may even suck their thumbs. Your babies iare approximately 10-11.5 cm (3 1/2 -4 inches) and weigh approximately 1.5 ounces. Also, your babies' blood is beginning to form in the bone marrow and blood vessels are beginning to connect various parts of the fetus to another. The joints and muscles allow your babies full body movement so your babies are able to move around. The babies' necks are getting longer and their chins are no longer resting on their chest. The eyes and ears continue to move into place. The hands are becoming functional and reflex movements often occur. Nourishment now comes from the placentas. Remember, some of what you eat and drink is getting through to your babies. (Well I hope they love cheese curls because they are my new craving).
Here is the first belly picture. It is finally big enough to show.

1 comment:
Love the baby bump..you deserve it!! I've been waiting for updated from you:) Thanks for indulging me:)
Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment