So as you can well imagine, I have lists upon lists of what needs to happen before our IVF in July.
I am chipping at them slowly.
1. Get the chicken pox vaccine (I found out last year that I wasn't immune). That was ordered and should be in by the end of the week and I will take it to my Dr to administer.
2. Find a clinic in the OBX/Norfolk area to do the supression check since we will be on vacation when that happens. I found a clinic in Norfolk that will do it so I just need to call when AF arrives and set up the date.
3. Find someone to take my blood, package it and send it to CCRM. When I go for my doctor's appt for my vaccine, I will talk to them about processing my blood. As long as AF doesn't show on a Friday, there should be no issue. It has to be done on cd 2 or 3.
4. Take DHEA. This is a hormonal supplement that Dr. G. said I should take. It is not pleasant. The first brand I purchased caused hives. I am trying another brand but it is still not great. I will keep trying it the rest of the week but I might need to dump it.
5. Have my annual appt at gyn and a mammogram. That is being done tomorrow - well the appt anyway. I will have to schedule the mammogram.
Those are just some of the items for today. Tomorrow starts another list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is a long list -- but it sounds like you are very organized.
I'm glad to have a link to your blog so I can do a better job at keeping up!
Post a Comment