skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
journey for baby reilly
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Some educational information
In case you want to know more about IVF, here are two links that give you some highlights of how it works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WypK9TpD34
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19050623/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(79)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(167)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(26)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(19)
▼
March
(24)
It is definitely trigger day
Well I was wrong...trigger probably tonight
I feel like I am never going to trigger
I hate the clinic on the weekend
Estrogen in - 365
Moving slowly, but moving
142!!!!!!!!!!!
Cautiously optomistic - we now have 11
Bad, bad estrogen
Not exactly great...
Stims Day
Seeds in my ear
Some educational information
Acupuncture just might work
The theory of pineapple
Supression check complete
Last Day of BCP
How to stay positive
Picked up the meds
New acupuncturist
I feel like I want to cancel IVF
Acupuncture
GANIRELIX ACETATE PROTOCOL
Half way through BCP
►
February
(12)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(1)
►
November
(1)
Diagnosis
S has lazy swimmers and I have stubborn eggs - sounds much better than low morph and elevated FSH.
Helpful Abbreviations
af - aunt flo or start of cycle
b/w - bloodword
bcp - birth control pill
bfn - big fat negative
bfp - big fat positive
cd - cycle day
er - egg retrieval
et - embryo transfer
fet - frozen embryo transfer
iui - intrauterine insemination
ivf - invitro fertilization
Lap - Laparoscopy
O - Ovulation
opk - ovulation predictor kit
pio - progesterone in oil
poas - pee on a stick
re - reproductive endrocronologist
stims - follicle stimulating drugs
ti - timed intercourse
trigger - trigger ovulation with an injection
ttc - trying to conceive
u/s - Ultrasound
wtf - what the f^%$ (you can fill it in)
No comments:
Post a Comment