Friday, March 14, 2008
How to stay positive
I am trying to do all the techniques to stay positive but it isn't easy. After month after month of negatives it is hard to stay focused that we will ever get a positive. We have now been trying for 17 months. I think I really am just protecting myself. If I don't get over committed to thinking this will work, it won't be as much of a let down when it fails. Somehow I have to get out of this mindset. Afterall, it is not like it is true. I probably will be equally devasted either way. I think I need Gail Reilly to call me everyday and remind me in her so kind, sweet, and supportive way that everything is going to work out because Sean and I are both good people and we should have a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment