They just don't seem to have it together. I went for my day 10 stim check and I couldn't get any answers from the u/s tech and the b/w was so painful. Normally I can hardly feel it. I am happy they operate 7 days a week, but I wish they could be as equally skilled (and personable) as the weekday staff. One of the nurses was arguing with another employee right in front of me about a screw up they had. I was like I don't need to hear this.
In any case, the follies are growing and it looks like we now have 7 or 8 over 10mm. I go back tomorrow morning for another check. I am hoping to trigger Tuesday night.
The only concern I have is a possible new cyst. The u/s tech measured something at 24mm, which is really large. There is no way it can be a follie because the largest I had on Friday was 14mm and they don't grow that fast. The only possibilities are a cyst or it was 2 follies that are overlapping. I of course am hoping for the overlapping follies. I am not going to worry too much though because I don't think the weekend u/s tech was that great. I will talk to my doctor tomorrow morning and hopefully get some answers.
Now it is the wait for b/w. My E2 should be at least 720.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment